- The morning classes on Wednesdays will return on then 28th August
WOW! Women-only Wednesdays
Weekly morning classes, drop-in — 10:10-11:10am at the Crags Centre
Our Wednesday morning class is a smaller class and is ideal for those who would prefer to train in a friendly and welcoming women-only group.
If you're looking for a fun way to keep fit and learn some no-nonsense self-defence skills this is a great class to get you started!
Krav Maga is a highly effective, reality based self defence system, based on our instinctual responses which makes it easy to learn. You'll be amazed how much you can learn in a short space of time.
These are the same kick-ass krav skills we teach in our mixed classes: you'll learn the physical and tactical skills to defend yourself, in a fun and safe environment and get a great workout in!
You will learn:
- No-nonsense self defence techniques
- How to make strong, effective attacks to vulnerable targets
- How to recognise dangerous situations and prevention strategies
- Escape from chokes and grabs
We want to build your confidence so you leave feeling empowered - unleash your inner Wonder Woman!
If you've always wanted to try martial arts / self-defence but weren't sure how to get started come and try a class. You can drop in for £7. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a drop-in class but if you are a Rencounter member, it is also included in your membership.
If you are comfortable training in a mixed class, we recommend doing that, but we know that training in a mixed class can be a barrier to getting started learning self-defence.
|Time||Wednesday morning 10:10am to 11:10am|
|Place||The Crags Centre, 10 Bowmont Place. View map|
|Price||£7 per class, 25% discount for block booking (10 weeks)|
- Drop-in: £7 × 1 class
- This class has a “drop-in” option: £7 per session, cash payment at the gym.
- Block booking: £52.50 × 10 classes
- Pay in advance for a block of 10 weeks and get a 25% discount. That's £52.50 instead of £70 for ten classes.
For more information
If you have any questions, send us an email at email@example.com.